School Immunization Clinics
Fall 2021 Schedule
- 9/21: Liberty Middle School/Liberty Academy
- 9/23: North Kansas City High School
- 9/30: Winnetonka High School
- 10/7: Staley High School
- 10/19: New Mark Middle School
- 10/21: Northgate Middle School
- 10/26: Antioch Middle School
- 10/28: Liberty North High School
- 11/2: Excelsior Springs Middle School
- 11/4: Excelsior Springs High School
- 11/9: Oak Park Middle School
- 11/16: Discovery Middle School & South Valley Middle School
- 11/18: Liberty High School
- 11/30: Kearney Middle School
- 12/2: Kearney High School
- 12/7: Smithville Middle School
- 12/9: Smithville High School
- 12/14: Heritage Middle School
Clinics are for students that attend the schools listed only. To be eligible for the school immunization clinic, the student must be in middle school between the ages 11-14 or in high school between the ages 16-18.
Clay County Public Health Center accepts and will bill most major insurance plans including Medicaid. Students without insurance or insurance that doesn’t pay for vaccines can also receive the vaccine at no cost during the school immunization clinic.
On the day of their clinic, students should eat breakfast or lunch and be well hydrated.
Register Your Child To participate, you must complete the registration form no later than one week before the scheduled clinic date.