The following information is for a variety of audiences, including community planners, health professionals, decision makers, policymakers and the public. It highlights educational materials and resources from Clay County Public Health Center and our partners.
Epidemiology Bulletin: A monthly bulletin supporting education of our partners and the public through recommendations for disease containment and control.
- 2017-2018 Influenza Report
- Tick Tips and Information
- Opioid Epidemic in Clay County
- Clay County Life Expectancy
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Clean Indoor Air Assessment of Clay County
- Heat-Related Illnesses in Clay County
- Diabetes in Clay County
- Know Your Numbers for a Healthier Life
- Flu Shot Infograph
- How to Print Brochures
- Clay County Warming Centers
- LCHAT: The Liberty Community Health Action Team works to empower a community where health behaviors are the easy and preferred choice.
- Northland Health Alliance: The Northland Health Alliance (NHA) is dedicated to empowering the Northland public health system to improve the health status and health outcomes of all residents in the Northland.
Resources for Health Professionals:
- Missouri School Asthma Manual (PDF): Valuable information on asthma among school age children, its prevalence in Missouri and the nation and the proposed plan of action to address this increasingly growing disabling condition.
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR): The MMWR weekly contains data on specific diseases as reported by state and territorial health departments and reports on infectious and chronic diseases, environmental hazards, natural or human-generated disasters, occupational diseases and injuries and intentional and unintentional injuries (Also included are reports on topics of international interest and notices of events of interest to the public health community).
- PubMed: Comprises more than 25 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals and online books.
- Prevention and Control of Communicable Diseases: A guide for school administrators, nurses, teachers, child care providers and parents or guardians.
- Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases: Comprehensive information on routinely used vaccines and the diseases they prevent.