Clay County Public Health Center's Test Site - Liberty
Free, same-day COVID-19 testing is available to Clay County residents of all ages at Clay County Public Health Center – Hospital Valley at 556 Rush Creek Parkway in Liberty (NOT the main CCPHC building). Tests are offered during the day Monday through Friday only.
You must pre-register and receive a time slot from CCPHC before arriving at the test site.
How to Register and Get Tested
- Register for SAME-DAY TESTING by calling one of our COVID-19 Testing Registration Lines. Calls will be accepted from 8-11:30 a.m., Monday through Thursday; 8-10 a.m. on Friday. Call one of the following phone numbers to register: 816-589-2443 and 816-519-9880. (Do not contact these numbers for results at any point.)
- If you call to register and are not able to reach someone, our staff member is assisting another patient. Please call again or try the other line. Do not leave a voicemail, as these will not be returned.
- Once you are connected with a staff member, they will guide you through the registration process. This includes asking for personal information needed in order to test and send results. You will also be assigned a 30 minute time slot for later that day.
- Please arrive at the test site (556 Rush Creek Parkway, Liberty) during your assigned time slot to be tested. Do not arrive before or after your time slot.
Please note: The CCPHC test site may close or be delayed in the case of inclement weather. Refer to this page and/or our social media for updates.
- Do I have to make an appointment or register in advance?
- Where is the test site located?
- When is the CCPHC test site open? When will tests be administered?
- What kind of test is this?
- How much does testing cost? What if I don't have insurance?
- What are acceptable reasons for receiving a test? Can I get tested even if I don't have symptoms?
- Are there any age restrictions on testing?
- How soon will I get my results back?
- If I walk in to the health center, can I get a test?
- How can I get an antibody test?
- How can I donate plasma as someone who has recovered from COVID-19?
- Why does CCPHC not offer rapid testing?