The state of Missouri has activated Phase 1A and Phase 1B - Tier 1 of vaccine distribution (with Phase 1B - Tier 2 beginning on Monday, Jan, 18). However, Clay County Public Health Center currently has a limited supply of vaccine and is only vaccinating Phase 1A (health care workers) at this time.
Please note - completion of this form does not guarantee you will receive COVID vaccination from CCPHC. This is NOT a registration form for vaccination. Also, Clay County Public Health Center will not be your only option for vaccination. You may also be able to be vaccinated through your doctor, another health care provider, a mass vaccination clinic, a retail pharmacy like CVS or Walgreens or through your employer.
Are you a resident of Kansas City? You can also complete Kansas City's vaccine survey and find info here.
- COVID Vaccine Facts & Rumor Control (Missouri Dept. of Health & Senior Services)
- COVID Vaccines: Know The Facts. Inform Your Choice. (One For All Missouri)
- 8 Things to Know About Vaccine Planning (CDC)
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination (CDC)
- Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States (CDC)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Approval Process (MO DHSS)
- Ensuring COVID-19 Vaccines Work (CDC)
- COVID-19 Vaccines (FDA)
- Video: What is an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization)? (FDA)
- Video: Tell Me More: Vaccines | Dr. Fauci Explains the Coronavirus (HHS)
- Video: COVID-19 Vaccine Update | How Vaccines are Developed (HHS) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- We are no longer offering our Health Care Provider Interest Form. If your staff has not yet received instructions for registering for an appointment with CCPHC, please have them complete our Clay County Interest Form.
- COVID-19 Vaccination (CDC)
- Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
- Information for Vaccine Providers (Missouri DHSS)
- Vaccinator Enrollment (Missouri DHSS) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- How will COVID vaccines be given out? Who will qualify in each phase?
- When can I get a vaccine? When will each phase begin?
- Where can I get a vaccine? Who is administering the COVID-19 vaccines?
- How will I know when it's my turn to be vaccinated?
- How can healthcare providers other than hospitals and long-term care facilities receive the vaccines?
- Has Clay County Public Health Center started giving any COVID vaccine?
- Can I be put on a waiting list for a COVID-19 vaccine?
- What will be the cost of getting vaccinated?
In the News
- 1/19: Community leaders form task force to support local COVID vaccinations
- 1/14: Governor Parson announces activation of first tier of Phase 1B of Missouri's COVID-19 vaccination plan
- 1/12: Kearney seniors receive Moderna vaccine
- 1/7/21: Clay County Public Health Center begins vaccination against COVID-19
- 12/30: Governor Parson provides update on COVID-19 vaccine progress, health care capacity in Missouri
- 12/28: CVS, Walgreens to start vaccination effort Monday at long-term care facilities in Kansas, Missouri
- 12/23: Liberty Hospital frontline health care workers receive COVID vaccination
- 12/22: North Kansas City Hospital joins growing list offering frontline workers COVID-19 vaccine
- 12/20: DHSS executes plans for Modern COVID-19 vaccine administration
- 12/18: FDA Takes Additional Action in Fight Against COVID-19 By Issuing Emergency Use Authorization for Second COVID-19 Vaccine
- 12/14: DHSS issues statewide order for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine administration
- 12/11: FDA Takes Key Action in Fight Against COVID-19 By Issuing Emergency Use Authorization for First COVID-19 Vaccine