Find answers to your biggest questions about when the vaccine will be available to you, safety, and more.
Find multiple ways to sign up for a COVID-19 vaccine. This list will be updated frequently as more opportunities become available.
Visit this page to help you prepare for your upcoming vaccination.
Everyone deserves protection from COVID-19. This page includes information and resources for specific communities in Clay County, including black Americans, Spanish-speaking individuals, faith communities and more.
Interested in Getting Vaccinated?
Every Missouri resident 12 years and older is NOW ELIGIBLE to get a COVID-19 vaccine! Please visit our Where to Get Vaccinated page for the latest list of area locations to get vaccinated and learn how to schedule an appointment.
- From May 24 to July 4, Lyft and Uber are offering free rides to get people to vaccination appointments. More transportation options
- Download, print and share the Clay County COVID-19 Access Guide.
- COVID Vaccine Facts & Rumor Control (Missouri Dept. of Health & Senior Services)
- COVID Vaccines: Know The Facts. Inform Your Choice. (One For All Missouri)
- 8 Things to Know About Vaccine Planning (CDC)
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination (CDC)
- Ensuring the Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines in the United States (CDC)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Approval Process (MO DHSS)
- Ensuring COVID-19 Vaccines Work (CDC)
- COVID-19 Vaccines (FDA)
- Video: What is an EUA (Emergency Use Authorization)? (FDA)
- Video: Tell Me More: Vaccines | Dr. Fauci Explains the Coronavirus (HHS)
- Video: COVID-19 Vaccine Update | How Vaccines are Developed (HHS)
- How to talk about COVID-19 vaccines with friends and family
- Vaccinate KC @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- We are no longer offering our Health Care Provider Interest Form or Registration Form. Please have any staff that need to be vaccinated complete the Operation Safe Vaccine Interest Form.
- COVID-19 Vaccination (CDC)
- Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
- Information for Vaccine Providers (Missouri DHSS)
- Vaccinator Enrollment (Missouri DHSS) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
In the News
- 5/12: DHSS authorizes Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine administration for adolescents
- 4/26: Missouri vaccinators to resume use of J&J vaccine
- 4/13: Missouri pauses J&J COVID-19 vaccine administration
- 2/28: DHSS issues statewide order for Janssen COVID-19 vaccine administration
- 2/25: Governor Parson announces timeline for activation of Phase 1B-Tier 3
- 2/9: Federal Retail Pharmacy Program to begin vaccinations in Missouri Friday
- 2/1: Missouri adjusts COVID-19 vaccination allocations to prioritize ‘high-throughput’ locations
- 2/1: Northland coalition implements mass vaccination clinic
- 1/19: Community leaders form task force to support local COVID vaccinations
- 1/14: Governor Parson announces activation of first tier of Phase 1B of Missouri's COVID-19 vaccination plan
- 1/12: Kearney seniors receive Moderna vaccine
- 1/7/21: Clay County Public Health Center begins vaccination against COVID-19
- 12/30: Governor Parson provides update on COVID-19 vaccine progress, health care capacity in Missouri
- 12/28: CVS, Walgreens to start vaccination effort Monday at long-term care facilities in Kansas, Missouri
- 12/23: Liberty Hospital frontline health care workers receive COVID vaccination
- 12/22: North Kansas City Hospital joins growing list offering frontline workers COVID-19 vaccine
- 12/20: DHSS executes plans for Modern COVID-19 vaccine administration
- 12/18: FDA Takes Additional Action in Fight Against COVID-19 By Issuing Emergency Use Authorization for Second COVID-19 Vaccine
- 12/14: DHSS issues statewide order for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine administration
- 12/11: FDA Takes Key Action in Fight Against COVID-19 By Issuing Emergency Use Authorization for First COVID-19 Vaccine