COVID Vaccine FAQs
- Am I eligible to get a COVID vaccine right now?
- Where can I get a vaccine? Who is administering the COVID-19 vaccines?
- Does Clay County Public Health Center offer COVID vaccines?
- How much does it cost to get vaccinated?
- How can I get vaccinated if I am homebound?
- I have more questions about COVID vaccines. Where can I find more info?
- Are the available COVID-19 vaccines safe and effective?
- Is it safe to get my child vaccinated?
- Is it safe to get vaccinated if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
- How was the vaccine developed so quickly?
- What ingredients are used in the vaccines?
- What are the possible side effects of a COVID-19 vaccine?
- Who is NOT recommended for each vaccine?
- Can I get COVID-19 from the vaccine?
- Is Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine safe?
- Does the Johnson & Johnson/Janssen vaccine require special precautions?
- Can I get a booster shot of the COVID vaccine?
- Why should I get vaccinated if I've already had COVID-19?
- What do I do if I lose my vaccine card?
- Can I stop wearing a mask and following public health protocols if I am vaccinated?
- After getting vaccinated, do I still need to quarantine after possible exposures?
- Can I still catch COVID after being vaccinated? Can I still spread COVID after being vaccinated?
- After I’ve gotten vaccinated, how long will it take to get immunity?
- Will I still be protected if I only get one dose? Why is important to get the second dose?
- Will I have to get vaccinated for COVID-19 every year, like the flu? How long is the vaccine effective at protecting me?
- If I get symptoms shortly after I’ve been vaccinated, should I get tested?