Vaccine Incentive Programs
Clay County Incentive Program
Beginning October 5, 2021, Clay County residents may be eligible to receive up to $100 for getting vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Who is eligible for the incentive program?
Any person age 12 and older living in Clay County, Missouri that receives their first dose of COVID-19 vaccination on October 5, 2021 or after at Clay County Public Health Center.
- Who is NOT eligible for an incentive from Clay County Public Health Center?
- Any person that does not live in Clay County, Missouri.
- People who are ineligible for the vaccine due to medical or other reasons, (including children younger than 12 years of age) are also not eligible for the incentive program.
- Anyone who has already received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine before October 5, 2021
- Anyone who receives their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine from a vaccine provider other than Clay County Public Health Center.
- Anyone who is already "fully vaccinated" - one dose of J&J or two doses of Pfizer or Moderna
- What is the incentive for COVID-19 vaccines?
If you receive a two-dose series (Pfizer & Moderna):
- $50 VISA gift card for the first and second* vaccination.
If you receive a one dose series (Janssen):
- You will receive $100 gift card (two $50 gift cards).
*Gift card for second dose cannot be guaranteed. The incentive program will end once funding for the program is gone or no later than December 31, 2021.
- If I received a COVID-19 vaccination(s) before October 5th, can I still get a gift card?
No, any person that has previously received a COVID-19 vaccination before October 5th is not eligible to receive an incentive. However, we thank you for doing your part to protect yourself and our community by getting vaccinated.
- If I received a COVID-19 vaccination after October 5th at a different location, can I receive my second dose at CCPHC and be eligible for the $50 gift card?
No, you must receive both doses at Clay County Public Health Center to qualify for the incentive program.
- Am I eligible to receive a gift card for my 3rd dose appointment?
No, patients receiving their third dose of COVID-19 vaccine are not eligible to receive a gift card.
- How do I receive a gift card after my COVID-19 vaccination?
Once your COVID-19 vaccination is given, please see the front desk at Clay County Public Health Center to fill out our form to get your gift card.
- Do I have to come to Clay County Public Health Center to receive my gift card?
Yes, you must receive your COVID-19 vaccination at Clay County Public Health Center to be eligible to receive a gift card. Gift cards will NOT be mailed out.
- I received my gift card for my COVID-19 vaccination, but I lost it. Can I get a new one?
No, Clay County PHC will not replace lost or stolen gift cards.
- How do I make an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccination?
Please visit https://www.clayhealth.com/311/Where-to-Get-Vaccinated to schedule an appointment!
- Can you guarantee a gift card will be available for my second dose?
No, only while supplies last. The program will end once funding for the program is gone or no later than December 31, 2021.
- How long will this program last?
The incentive program will end December 31, 2021 or earlier if funding for the program has been exhausted.
- If I forgot to pick up my gift card or don’t have time to pick it up today can I pick it up another day or another time?
No. Gift cards are only available for pickup on the same day directly after your vaccination was received.
- Does the gift card expire?
Yes, the VISA gift card expires in five years from issue date and there will be a $5.00 a month “Inactivity fee” after twelve months of continuous inactivity.
- How is this program funded? How is the eligibility criteria for this program determined?
This program is made possible through funding provided by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services. All eligibility criteria for CCPHC’s COVID-19 Vaccine Incentive Program is determined by the criteria set forth by MO DHSS.
Missouri VIP - Enter to Win
If you've gotten your COVID-19 vaccine, you can enter to win