- Health Information
- COVID-19 Information
- COVID-19 in Clay County
- COVID-19 Vaccine
- Where to Get Vaccinated
- COVID Vaccines with Clay County Public Health Center
COVID Vaccines with Clay County Public Health Center
Last Content Update:
Anyone 6 months and older can now get a free COVID vaccine. Appointments are not restricted to those who live in Clay County; we can accept appointments for eligible people who live outside of Clay County or Missouri.
- For children ages 6 months to 17 years old: Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian (see below for more details). For information regarding how many doses your child will need and the dosage amount, click here.
What We Offer
- Pfizer-BioNTech Bivalent (Ages 5+): Unvaccinated individuals ages 5 years and over only need one dose. Individuals who have been vaccinated with the monovalent vaccine may receive one dose of bivalent vaccine at least 8 weeks after they received their monovalent dose. Individuals ages 65 years and older are eligible for a second dose of bivalent vaccine at least 16 weeks (4 months) after their most recent bivalent dose of vaccine.
- Pfizer-BioNTech Bivalent (Ages 6 months through 4 years): Unvaccinated individuals in this age group receive 3 shots. The second dose is given at least 3 weeks after the first dose. The third dose is given at least 8 weeks after the second dose. Children in this age group that received three doses of the monovalent Pfizer vaccine series may receive one dose of bivalent vaccine.
- Novavax: Available for people 12 and older who have not gotten any other COVID vaccine. This vaccine does not include mRNA and is manufactured more like “traditional” vaccines, like flu vaccines.
- Novavax Booster: To get a Novavax booster, you must be 18 years or older and it must have been at least 6 months since finishing your primary series (any COVID vaccine type). You are not eligible if you've gotten a booster shot of any other type of COVID vaccine. This is not a bivalent booster.
Make an Appointment with CCPHC
Please call 816-595-4355 to make an appointment. If there is no answer, leave a voicemail and a staff member will get back to you as soon as possible. Appointments can be scheduled up to 2 weeks in advance.
Our clinic is located at 800 Haines Drive, Liberty, MO 64068. We provide vaccination for all ages (6 months+), including booster doses. Please sign up for an appointment below. We are not able to accommodate walk-ins.
Preparing for Your Appointment
Please bring a picture ID. Also, if you have previously gotten a COVID shot, even if it was somewhere else, please bring your white vaccine card to your appointment.
Want to make your appointment go a little quicker? Complete and print your paperwork before you arrive.
Patients Under 18
Patients 6 months - 17 years old must bring a parent or legal guardian to their appointment. If a child's parent or legal guardian is unable to accompany the child to the clinic for immunizations, they can give written permission to another adult to bring the child to the clinic. Download this form to fill out, sign, and send with child(ren) to be immunized. You must fill out one for each child you are sending in for immunizations. All fields must be completed, including signature and date.
If you do not have a printer, you may write your own consent form. The consent must include all the following information:
- A phone number where parent/legal guardian can be reached
- Child's name who will be receiving the immunization(s)
- Name of the person accompanying the child
- Parent/legal guardian's name - Please print and sign your name
- Reason why you are sending the child in - for example: "I give consent for my child to receive any and all recommended immunizations"